We improve the TRACK platform every day by releasing new features, squashing bugs, and delivering fresh documentation. Here’s an account of what’s recently happened.
What’s New Notifications
If you’re curious about what’s new in TRACK — and what’s changed — you’re in the right place.
TRACK is excited to announce the addition of What’s New Notifications. With What’s New Notifications, TRACK users are now notified of any new product functionality, enhancements, and bug fixes right within the application!
A new alert will appear in the upper right corner of your screen (see screenshot below).
Release notes and other product updates can be viewed and from here you can read more about all of the updates that were done.
- Added the ability to select a menu on the Call Plan (for cases where caller does not select an option) and also option to select a menu on any Queue failover cases.
- Fixed Coaching date issue where the 1st day was not bringing in all data.
- Fixed clause in query causing issue with export leads tool.
- Added a Team Filter to the Email Gather report.
- Secure Messages: Support of more Airbnb email templates.
Property Management System
Print/Email Work Orders
PMS users can now print and email maintenance and housekeeping work orders. Also, in both the HK and Maintenance Portals, users can click a Print button to print out their work orders.
HK Work Orders: Photo Uploader
User in both the PMS and HK Portal can upload photos directly on the Work Orders.
- Fixed issue with certain discounts showing up multiple times on New Reservation screen.
- Fixed issue with Vendor Multi Bill when screen errors out and user still saves the screen that the payment would double.
- Fixed issue when the ‘Check-in’ button was clicked on a reservation and the check-in date was changed. That date change was not getting logged correctly in the Audit Log.
- Fixed issue with the housekeeping work order completed date not getting set when paying vendor bills.
- Fixed issue with HK Grid pulling in deleted work orders.
- Fixed issue with HK Work Order ‘Is Turn’ flag was not getting updated automatically when a reservation is modified after the work order is created.