Release Notes | September 26th, 2019
- Added BeHome 24/7 lock integration. Door lock codes can now be generated in Track for PMs using BeHome 24/7.
- Added ability to search and batch print owner statements by year, period and location.
- Added a column displaying checkout date to Leads by Check-In Date report.
- Added a default commission field to owner contracts. With this enhancement, the default commission of each contract will be applied to any new commissionable rate types. Currently, new commissionable rate type when added with have 0% commission in each contract until updated.
- Corrected an issue where payments made through automation where not being added to the audit log of the reservation.
- Corrected various Homeaway integration issues.
- Corrected an issue where the reservation audit log was not recording a record for a reservation moving from hold to confirmed status.
- Added task creation and task assignment automation. A task can now be created automatically based on the events surrounding contacts, leads, sales, reservations, and surveys. Additionally, task assignees can now be notified of a task being created or modified through automation.
- Corrected issue where three was a reservation status update delay between Maestro sales link and Track.
- Converted access control Add button from drop-down to modal to match other UI and process of system