We have been hard at work improving our product. We have several large updates to announce in the near future, in the meantime, we have made several updates and fixed a few issues with the platform.
- Booking fees can be assigned to specific units. This allows more control for which reservations have booking fees automatically posted.
- We updated the remote client and are now able to provide warnings when voice quality is impacted by internet connection.
- SMS conversions will now show full chat history with a contact.
- New reservation payment type to for net commission payments.
- New Sales Link Connections
- Oracle Opera
Selected Platform Fixes
- We fixed several issues with custom fields. Values were not updating correctly in several cases.
- Added a default lead subject to prevent leads from being created without one.
- Fixed an issue with the date filter on sales
- Improved quote validation throughout the PMS
- Improved E-Sign Reports
- Fixed an issue with disposition types that were limited to a single channel
- Fixed an issue where email forwarding was resulting in a loop
- Removed deleted unit types from tape chart filters
- Fixed issues with streamline syncing
- Fixed several issues with CSA travel insurance integration and reporting