Release Notes | November 18th, 2019
- Updated the change unit drop down on a reservation to primarily sort by unit type name alphabetically and then by unit name alphabetically within the unit type.
- LOS Tiered Fees – Fees through TRACK can now have a minimum and maximum length of stay that the reservation would have to be for the fee to be applicable. This is done by setting a minimum and/or maximum length of stay. If the reservation is equal to the minimum or maximum or in between the two then the fee will apply to the reservation. In addition to the addition of tiered fees, we have also introduced fee cloning. There is now a clone button where you can create a new fee by cloning and then modifying an existing fee.
- Owner Reservation Types – Track has added two new options when configuring reservation types. There is the addition of an owner stay option. By enabling this option the owner contact will be used as the contact on the booking. Previously there was only one reservation type that could use the owner contact. Now as many as needed can be created. There is also the addition of a personal usage option. Any reservation type enabled as personal usage will count as personal usage of the owner. We have additionally created a new report call Owner Reservations for tracking personal usage.
- Corrected an issue where an error was occuring when a contract no longer exists.
- Corrected an issue where the guest portal was not displaying the travel insurance amount on a reservation. The guest portal was reflecting the before insurance in cases where insurance was added.
- Corrected an error message that was being sent related an Airbnb issue.
- Corrected an issue where when the Monthly Reservation report is exported the reservation type and averages are not included within the export.
- Corrected an issue where the owner availability calendar was not selectable for 2021.
- Corrected an issue where when the rate is adjusted on a reservation with Redsky travel insurance it is resulting in the adjustment and new travel insurance rate being added to the report.
- Corrected an incorrect use of revenue account, mark the field as deprecated.
- Corrected an issue where a time was included in the date format of a work order date.
- Corrected an issue where new airbnb email addresses were not being accepted in the TRACK system.
- Corrected an issue where trying to remove images from Airbnb was not working, specifically when removing the image on track.
- Updated URL path for Vacation Rental Payments.
- Updated UI to not display Max Discount setting in the user profiles as the functionality was not in place.
- Removed late payments report. Report was not being used by clients and information in the report was not eligible.
- Upgraded UI grid within unit controller.
- Added the selected color of tags to the tags index page. This enhancement will allow the user to quickly see the assigned color of all tags in one screen.
- Added a queue group filter to the agent conversation productivity report.