Release Notes | January 28th, 2020
- Customized NACHA Files: Within the bank account setting in your ledger accounts, the NACHA header can now be customized. Additionally the batch header can also be customized while creating an ACH batch. This enhancement will allow TRACK clients to format the NACHA file as needed within our software, eliminating the need to make repeated modifications in the file after export.
- Maintenance Work Order Canceled Status: Maintenance work orders now support a new status, Cancelled. This will provide TRACK users two possible cancellation paths for maintenance work orders that are not needed to be carried out. We still support delete if a record of the work order being cancelled is not needed to be retained. The cancelled status allows retention of the original record.
- Vendor License and Insurance Expiration Warnings: Within a company vendor profile there is the ability to add licenses and insurance along with expirations. We have added warnings for both expiration and expiration within 15 days on the company profile page and within work orders that are assigned to that vendor. The work order will be based on the scheduled date.
- Housekeeping Warnings: Within each unit or unit type housekeeping warnings can now be added. Housekeeping warnings are intended to highlight important information pertaining to a unit to housekeeping managers and schedulers.
- Item/Item Category API: Developed an API for items and item categories.
- SMS Texting Activity: When in an SMS conversation, a TRACK user can now hover over an outbound message and view the user that sent the message, when it was sent, and the received status of the message.
For updates and information about software bugs please visit our support center here