Release Notes | December 6th, 2019
- Merge Reservation and Folio Transactions: Reservation and folio transactions will now be identical throughout all reservation statuses. Additionally transactions processed prior to check in, regardless of folio or reservation, will post to Advanced Deposits. After check in transactions, regardless of reservation or folio, will post to Guest Ledger.
- Added system cancellation policies for Airbnb (and Trip Adivosr upon release of Trip Advisor connection). Both channels have their own cancellation policies options that must be selected rather than using the PM cancellation policy. Track PMS now features cancellation policies that will be applied to reservations from these channels that will match the percentages and break points of the channel policy selected on the unit channel modal.
- Corrected an issue where cancellation policy break points were not applying.
- Corrected an issue where special characters in merge fields in email subject lines were not rendering properly.
- Corrected an issue where work order image descriptions were appearing on all images within a work order.
- Corrected an issue where Object: Reservation and Event: Date Change was not triggering automations.
- Corrected an issue where vendor bills could not be viewed through the check payment path. Previously the link was leading to new bill creation.
- Survey Dashboard & Response Management: Track CRM (if enabled in account, contact support for details) now features a survey console. The console contains a dashboard and a response management component. The dashboard provides the ability to quickly assess the health of your survey responses. Through the dashboard, the data can be viewed as a whole or targeting surveys or brands. It can also be adjusted to target dates and compare to previous period or previous year. Through the response management component surveys can be be reviewed and assigned through tasks on a survey level or per question. The survey details can be reviewed and marked as complete to ensure proper accountability. On a question level, survey text responses can be searched for keywords and then assigned to the appropriate departments. Interest based questions will also now automatically add interest tags to the contact that has filled out the survey providing important marketing segmentation.
- Survey Development Enhancements: The survey creation process has been enhanced for speed, ease of use and survey performance. Survey questions and categories can now be added on the go during the creation of a survey. The questions and categories are also now drag and drop for positioning them in order in the survey. Surveys will now also feature multiple configurable survey completion destinations based on the aggregate score of the survey. This will provide the opportunity to assist in propagating positive survey results and managing expectations and response for less than desirable survey responses. Surveys can be copied and set to expire in days after creation per instance. Previewing surveys will also be available.
- Corrected an issue where company tags were not displaying in the company profile header.