Skip to content
Release Notes | December 19th, 2018
- User Experience Enhancement – TRACK CRM – Sales list view cascades properly on medium size windows
- User Experience Enhancement – TRACK PM – No longer displaying error on an owner before the first transaction is posted, or owner account preference set
- User Experience Enhancement – TRACK PM – Properly handle the limitation of AirBnB to only support 731 days of rate data
- Bug Fix – TRACK – Customizations properly deleting and resolves an issue with having multiple – multi-select fields
- Bug Fix – TRACK PM – Resolves the issue on creating new Guarantee Policies
- Bug Fix – TRACK PM – AirBnB unit match selector is now properly getting the data, this resolves the AirBnB API timeout on large unit count data sets
- Bug Fix – TRACK PM – Sort Order will now properly sort on the received at date
- Bug Fix – TRACK PM – Channel Setup will now properly allow you to save a payment method.
- Bug Fix – TRACK PM – Fixes Horizontal Scrolling and potential vertical unit alignment issues on Windows Operating Systems in Google Chrome.
- Bug Fix – TRACK CRM – Custom Field Special (Unit of Interest) now properly saves, validates, and displays the data when user inputs value.