Release Notes | August 26th, 2019
- Resolves an issue where the ‘use layout’ function on email templates was not being acknowledged when sending emails to leads or sales.
- Adding support for Grand Total as a merge field for Maestro Clients using TRACK CRM
- Added new feature to support the merge field for ADR (Average Daily Rate) for any CRM sales link connections that pass Total Rent as a supported field as well. To confirm your use of this merge field, please contact email@example.com
- Added an enhancement to CRM email templates. Users can now add a customized From Name and From Address to outbound emails utilizing an email template. This will allow for better branding and name recognition for outbound campaigns and documents.
- Corrected an issue where Tasks lists were not adding to housekeeping work orders. Task lists can now be assigned and created from the Unit, Unit Type, Unit Node, or Clean Type.
- Corrected an issue if an owner attempts to modify a reservation from the owner portal and they do not have a phone number. Previously this would give them an error message.
- Corrected an issue where if a vendor company has work order approval needed disabled, work orders could not be started without approval. When disabled work orders can be started by an assigned user.
- Corrected an issue where merge fields being inserted in a URLs were adding characters.