31 May 2017
TRACK Chat vs. NAVIS: The Best Hotel Chat Platform
Here at TRACK, we feel pretty strongly that we’ve created the best chat platform for Hotels, Resorts and Property Management companies (And we’re just getting started). You may be asking “What is the difference between our platform and other chat platforms?” Specifically, people want to know the difference between TRACK and NAVIS. Here is a quick overview of the differences between TRACK Chat and NAVIS Click-to-Chat.
1. 24/7 Access – Since TRACK Chat is cloud based, agents can log in from anywhere at any time, and will not require access via a VPN or software installation into their computer. Bottom line — anyone can use TRACK Chat without help from IT.
2. Cloud First, Mobile First – NAVIS technology is not cloud based, and their Click-to-Chat function just doesn’t work on mobile. This is a major reason Navis users don’t display chat as an option on their mobile site. See a side-by-side comparison of the Mobile user experience for a TRACK Chat user vs NAVIS user below. It is critical to have a great user experience as more than 50% of visitors to property websites come from mobile. Imagine if Facebook Messenger didn’t work on mobile?
3. One Central Communcation Center – TRACK Chat combines all of your daily communications into a single central location. NAVIS requires you to be in multiple screens to chat, email and take calls simultaneously. In addition, Chat Logs do not show in agent activity within the lead.
4. Activity History “News Feed” – TRACK Chat shows all activity in a single news feed style experience. This makes it easier for agents to see the complete communication history for each contact in one place.
5. Easy Integration – TRACK Chat requires a single snippet of code and is deployed across all pages of your website. It can also work seamlessly in your booking engine. TRACK Chat delivers the consumer a consistent design across all devices and the familiar feel of modern chat platforms. NAVIS Click-to-Chat is similar to the user experience of early 2000’s software and web applications meant for desktop computers. Click-to-Chat can also be blocked by pop-up blockers.
These are some of the more notable differences between the chat products. Let us know in the comments if you have questions, or contact us for a demo.